Re: HYB: Burst seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Burst seedling
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:06:47 -0700

Barbara,

It seems that you are continuing to send picture files that are in the 600 to 700KB size range.

This is your second warning to make your pictures smaller.

If you send a large file to the list again I will prohibit you from posting to the list.

My process is to use a program like Photoshop or Picture It to first set the picture to 72 dpi, then I resample the image to approximately 4 X 5 inches and when I save it, set the jpg compression to get down to the file size I want. Setting the dpi and the picture size lets me control the display size.

50KB or smaller is the recommended size and lots of folks get them under 40KB. If you want to send multiple pictures in the same message, please limit your total message size to 200KB.

John