Re: CULT: Sweethearts Again

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Sweethearts Again
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

So sorry about your bloom season Mike.  Wasn't your garden on the St. Louis National?  It was a beautiful garden.  Won't you have any TBs either?  You had a lot of them.

Jan in Chatsworth

mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Rita you are lucky to have bloom, I have had 100% loss on my SDB and IB bloom. I had MDBs Wee Noble and Alpine Lake, SDBs Third Charm and Pitter Patter start blooming a couple days before the deep freeze. I gave them till this week and I broke out all bloom stalks that were showing, the freeze killed all of them. Unless the MTBs bloom in a couple weeks my bloom season is over.   Mike