Re: HYB: SA Seedling

This purple SA seedling by Randy Squires was chosen as the best seedling last Saturday at SFVIS's spring show.  I posted it on the SA Robin.  Guess I should have put on Iris Photos as well.
How was your show?  We had 150 Hort entries and 45 Artistic.  I will post some pictures.
Jan in Chatsworth

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
This blue amoena SA seedling was chosen as best seedling at our iris show last Saturday.  It has short stalks but seven buds.  I like the way the blue flounces turn up and contrast with the white falls.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group