SFVIS Spring Show last weekend

  • Subject: SFVIS Spring Show last weekend
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Just a few photos from our spring show 4-14 and 15.  We had 150 Hort entries and about 45 Artistic.  First a few winners.
Kim Ung won Queen of Show with Snowbrook.
Osay Canuc a 2001 by Burnseen won the Section for best SA
Jan in Chatsworth

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group