AB: Snow Blanket sdlg again

  • Subject: AB: Snow Blanket sdlg again
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:20:19 -0500

This is a nice plant and here is a better photo. Not as squatty as the
photo indicates. Proportions are better. It's tall like a TB, strong
resistance to weather damage and for me it's a knockout to look at. I hope
I can get a pod off it that yields viable seed, but that won't take me
anywhere near how it looks here.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity