Re: Historic AB: VOLUNTEER fIREMAN

  • Subject: Re: Historic AB: VOLUNTEER fIREMAN
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:31:21 -0000

> Have you tried setting any pods on it?

Sure. Not much hope of success, but it's been daubed.

> Your Snow Blanket seedling is so pleasing to the eyes. One could look
at it all day. I like the idea that it is so tall and weather resistant
too.

It's awfully nice for a stepchild. Sort of an arilbred TB. That's how
I refer to the type that grow and look more like TBs but have variable
quirky aril traits showing. I even think the bud is exceptionally
attractive. Did you notice it in the lower right corner? The reverse
of the falls aren't lavender except for a lavender rim. Makes for
interesting buds.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity