Re: CULT: Red Rabbit

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Red Rabbit
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:14:58 -0000

>The high temp accelerates the bloom and shortens individual bloom time.

You're warmer than my spot in Texas today! The cool temps we've been
having have extended bloom season considerably. Some individual blooms
have lasted 5 days and I'm not accustomed to seeing that. Buds have
been taking a lot longer to open, even with the wind helping them
unwind. Glad to see your season wasn't wiped out by the weather.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever