LA sdlg

  • Subject: LA sdlg
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:01:11 -0500

My very first seedling! This is from a beepod on Clyde Redmond, a dark purple Louisiana iris. I really wasn't excited when I found the bud on this one. Clyde Redmond was the only LA iris I had at the time so I expected "just another purple iris". Imagine my surprise when I found this. I am assuming that LA iris cannot cross with TB's?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist