Re: TB Photo: Sedona Sunset (rebloomer) 2 photos

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: Sedona Sunset (rebloomer) 2 photos
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:32:11 -0700

HI Jules, "SEDONA SUNSET" will be introduced here in the states. (Through Nola's Iris Garden in California)  To my knowledge the only way it may make it over to Australia is if an iris grower/iris garden buys it/or trades for it and has it shipped over there.  If there are other ways to get it over to Australia, I'm not aware of them. I'm sorry I can't be of more help than that.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.