Hyb: Huh? The answer

  • Subject: Hyb: Huh? The answer
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:37:46 -0500

Linda's guess was closest.  I took a look at the two of them from behind.  Then I saw that the one on the right is a chimera.  The two falls and beards facing the camera in the first shot are different, but the hidden fall and beard are the same colors and pattern as the flower on the left.  --  Griff

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever