Re: TB: HELLO DARKNESS X SATAN'S MISTRESS

  • Subject: Re: TB: HELLO DARKNESS X SATAN'S MISTRESS
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

DOnald,

It is beautiful.  How is the bud count?  If it is okay and the iris is reliable, grows well, always blooms, then introduce it.  I think that the form is very nice.  The falls do not droop, they seem to have a nice angle and size.  The texture looks good too.

 In the garden the non-perpendicular falls make a better show of color.    I would grow it.  My biggest objections to the "new" stuff is that so many do not seem to survive and multiply.  They bloom once and bloom out.

Jan in Chatsworth

Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
I've posted this one in prior years. Not the latest form, but it's easily
the most reliable black performer here. Grows well and has always bloomed.
Guess it will stay until something better comes along.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.