Re: TB: HELLO DARKNESS X SATAN'S MISTRESS

  • Subject: Re: TB: HELLO DARKNESS X SATAN'S MISTRESS
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:12:53 -0000

Jan,

> How is the bud count?

Bud count is sufficient for me since it stalks readily. Usually
around 5-7 buds. That's about all my soil and feed anyway. Those
that try beyond that aren't usually worth seeing if they don't just
dry up on the stalk.

I think it didn't do well for Linda Mann, so it may be specific to my
growing conditions. I understand your objections, but when folks are
purchasing something, I don't think that's the route they take on
making their decisions on which ones to try. There are several
reasons people make choices. A dauber makes them for different
reasons than a grower. Mostly, though, I think people select a
purchase by the appearance of the bloom and that usually means the
latest modern form. Growth habits don't enter into the selection
process usually. Color and form are the principle criteria. This
one has the color along with others already available on the market
and I doubt with those other choices available there would be much
demand for this one.

I have to agree about the angle of the falls. Horizontal is great on
a short stalk where the view is primarily overhead looking down, but
doesn't work very well on tall beardeds.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group