Re: CULT: copperhead

  • Subject: Re: CULT: copperhead
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:18:45 -0400

Nice photo, Donald. Yours has much stronger contrast between the bands
of color than mine do. Undoubtedly due to natural selection in your
stronger sunshine <g> Mine are more dark pinkish brown on pinkish brown.

It's usually still chilly enough this time of year that they <should>
still be asleep, but it was 80oF yesterday, and as the day wore on, I
was getting more and more squeamish about reaching into the masses of
dead iris leaves and weeds. I guess I'd better start poking around with
a forked hoe until I can see where my hands are going.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___
Recent Activity