Re: copperhead

  • Subject: Re: copperhead
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:24:42 -0000

Chris,

So far as I know there is no house-remedy antidote. In fact, unless
you have a serious reaction snake serum isn't used routinely because
it's often something that can cause dangerous reactions in itself.
It's only used as a last resort. I can't think of a good substitute
for my hands, unfortunately. What else is going cut and pull out the
old leaves and unwanted debris. I can't of an effective way to evict
them. They can move in from the pasture overnight. Certainly this one
didn't overwinter in the iris bed.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity