Re: Sending pictures

  • Subject: Re: Sending pictures
  • From: bzzscheile@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:00:13 EDT

Barbara Null
Tyler, TX

I have had wonderful personal response with advice on how to make my pictures smaller.  You are a great group.  I am too busy right now to fool with it but as soon as I have a rainy day I will go back to the posts I have saved and try some more tricks.  Part of my problem is that I bought this computer from my son and I have no information about it.  Also I learned to use computers on the fly when I was still employed with no explanation as to why or how it worked; just learned to use it to have a job and only for the purposes of that job.
Barbara Null

See what's free at AOL.com.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity