Asking for help on IDs - #1

  • Subject: Asking for help on IDs - #1
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

I try so hard to keep the irises correctly identified but even the ones from the Region auctions seem to be incorrect.  Also many from the local club sales can be misnamed as well.  When Blue Boy is pink you know there is a problem.
I am only going to post the ones which are distinctive enough that someone may be able to recognize them.  There are a few blue/purple selfs that I am sure would be too hard to ID from a photo.
This first one is not banded so it is not Dante's Inferno.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.  I will check each out.
Jan in Chatsworth

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group