HYB: 05R2

  • Subject: HYB: 05R2
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:20:09 -0500

Here's today's heart warmer, for me.  05R2 (LUMALITE X ELFIN SENTINEL).   It's almost identical to its parent LUMALITE, but, if I may say it, has improved ruffling and more distinct patterning.  This takes nothing away from LUMALITE, which I can't praise highly enough (and which is a terrific parent).
ELFIN SENTINEL itself is a cross between LUMALITE and WHAT, AGAIN?, so it has two doses of LUM.  Interestingly, neither ELFIN SENTINEL nor 05R2 (nor any of their siblings, so far) shows any of WHAT, AGAIN's distinctive coloring, so it may be that WA was a case of recessives combining.  --  Griff

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever