OT: Copperheads

  • Subject: OT: Copperheads
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:32:43 -0500

I didn't see the show, but I think I have the answer. We know that during recent years, frogs have been disappearing. The reason for this, I believe, is that they are being eaten by copperheads. Fact No.1: Frogs have been disappearing as the snakes have become more venomous. Fact No. 2: My ex-wife was addicted to frog legs. She ate them with relish (or with mustard, if we didn't have relish) and she was truly venomous. Not at first, of course. (Who would marry a venomous person?) But as time went on and she ate more frog legs, she became more venomous. Finally, I could mention the snake of a lawyer that she hired, but I won't. I think the evidence I have presented here ranks right up there with humans as the primary cause of global warming. I offer it as a public service and hope that no one's ox has been gored (oops!)*

*Any resemblance of the above to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

-- Griff