Re: Re: Asking for help on IDs - #1

  • Subject: Re: Re: Asking for help on IDs - #1
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Donald,

I think you are RIGHT ON!  I do have it in my database.  I just grabbed a flashlight and ran out into the garden.  There is very deep purple for about 4-5 inches up the base of the falls.  I hadn't even noticed it because the Johnny-Jump-Ups are about 10-12 inches tall.  I checked a couple of on-line photos and they sure look right.

Thank you very much.

Jan

donald <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
Jan,

Could this be AMERICAN SWEETHEART? Would you possibly have one that
old? I checked my photos of it and it sure looks similar to those. It
would have very strong PBF if that were correct.

Donald

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity