Re: CULT: First TB to bloom

In a message dated 4/25/2007 2:46:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time, brimmsplace@yahoo.com writes:

Very nice Griff.  Daughter of Stars is one I would like to add to my collection, but have seen it advertised as only having 4 buds per stalk.  Is this true?
Maybe but here in MO it is hardy, reblooms regularly and is one to add to any garden!  Doesn't appear to have been severely damaged by our Freeze (not late frost!) as opposed to others that are TOAST!
Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5