RE: copperhead

  • Subject: RE: copperhead
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:10:29 -0700

I have never seen a copperhead snake.  It’s an ugly looking fellow.  I haven’t seen a rattle snake in the wild for twenty years in spite of Arizona’s reputation.  Nevertheless whenever I hike along a desert or mountain stream, I know enough to take a long walking stick and beat the bushes and rocks so we don’t take each other by surprise.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9