Re: Seedling 23BT22

  • Subject: Re: Seedling 23BT22
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:53:49 -0700

Bob, this year I too have an "ugly duckling" with the same coloring to it; had 14 buds per stalk; grew to be 49" inches tall; with elegant branching. !  It was almost as tall as I am. I didn't cross with it at all, but maybe I'll hold on to it and cross with it next year.................just to see if I get a swan too. It was too ugly to bother taking a photo of.  :-)

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.