Re: Blooming in my garden #2

  • Subject: Re: Blooming in my garden #2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

It's not listed in my database.  But this one came in flying under false colors so I will check out Mariposa Skies and see if they match.  I do have Mariposa Autumn listed which is really funny since this one came in as Cruise to Autumn.  Interesting.

Jan

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Hmmm.................. the one that comes to mind is "Mariposa Skies".  Do you recall if you had ever received or bought that one?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.