Re: Non-plicata Broken Color seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Non-plicata Broken Color seedlings
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:20:46 -0700

WOW,..........I like both of those seedlings  (this BC and the red rimmed) Mountain Sunrise is producing a lot of nice stuff for you, isn't it?

Mike, does the BC standards have the same color markings on the inside of the standards as on the falls?  It looks as if I see some fall coloring on the inner standards just above the style arms.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.