Re: CULT: Way too many

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Way too many
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like it worked, Mike.  Makes me want to do something with all those seeds I have sitting around.

Jan in chatsworth

Mike G <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com> wrote:
In the past I had very poor germination. I had the pots sitting on a cement wall. This year I sunk them in the ground. During the winter I had nightmares that all would germinate ( around 2000 seeds). Well they almost have.

I do not have the space or energy to plant all of them. Which ones do I save?

This is as bad as trashing seedlings that bloom.
Example of the germination in photo!

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio