AB: LIGHTS OF ARABIA X DESERT EMBROIDERY

  • Subject: AB: LIGHTS OF ARABIA X DESERT EMBROIDERY
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:46:20 -0500

AB season is ending the way it started - with a seedling I haven't seen
bloom before. This opened in a battering rain. I'm not complaining. I'm
afraid every rain is going to be the last one. Not as strong a grower as
its two siblings, it got frozen out last year. Still some TBs putting up
stalks, but not many. From a rush to start early, the unusually cool
weather has delayed things so they're starting later than norm. I'm afraid
things will start cooking. Some ABs are still blooming and it's very late
here for that. TBs are continuing to put up a few stalks, but they may get
fried at this late date.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA