RE: AB: LIGHTS OF ARABIA X DESERT EMBROIDERY

  • Subject: RE: AB: LIGHTS OF ARABIA X DESERT EMBROIDERY
  • From: "George Green" <accessdata@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:28:44 -0500

Donald,

What a beautiful AB pattern!  Just got an SDB, “Chubby Cheeks”, and an IB, “Constant Companion” to bloom here in NE.  We too are getting the TB bloom stalks starting to show and here in Lincoln, the spring iris show will be held on May 19th – I thought we would be bloomed out by then, but Mother Nature’s cold spell slowed things down a bit so might be “right on” target!  Thanks for sharing the photo with us!  We have not tried growing AB’s in our garden yet!

George H. & Sarah M. Green

Lincoln Iris Society, Home of “Prairie Gold-50 Years of Medians” Tour (May 6-8th)

Region 21 of AIS