Re: HYB: red seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: red seedlings
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:37:48 -0700

Loic, those are LOVELY!   How tall are they?  Are they intermediates? Any potential rebloom (or is it too early to tell)?  I do like the smooth look. I have some red seedlings too (Tall bearded), but they have white and yellow markings at the haft.  I'm trying to figure out how to lose those haft markings.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.