Re: AB: sdlg - blue/green detail

  • Subject: Re: AB: sdlg - blue/green detail
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 02:29:39 -0000

I might. I'm not really strong on crosses between close kin. More
likely I'd choose something further out that showed the colors in the
styles. That's what I attempted on this one by using AURORA'S VEIL.
The peacock green is very strong in the styles there. But since I've
only found the color in the falls as well as the styles on a couple
of these siblings, I might try a sibling cross to see what happened.
Provided the opportunity comes.

> Donald -- The colors came through here. Are you going to try
line inbreeding to coax out more? -- Griff
seedlings have it