Re: Re: HYB: TB: Black seeding

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: TB: Black seeding
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:55:38 -0500

Well, Donald  --  To paraphrase a wag of many years ago, Better "Halo To Sis" than "No Breath Atoll".  And yeah, it's tough when our gardening work gets in the way of our gardening pleasure.  We finally got a little rain here  --  less than half an inch, but some, at least.  The weather forecasts have all been April Fool pranks lately.  The only one around here with a good record is the groundhog. --  Griff