Re: AB: sdlg - blue/green detail

  • Subject: Re: AB: sdlg - blue/green detail
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:12:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Donald

The color came through great

I went back and tried to zoom in on some of my other whites just to see if there are both colors like this. ( Which I Really Like)  Sahra Tash (which I did not need to zoom on) was the only one I found but that my be because of my picture taking rather than the fact it is not there.

However on Seraph's Jewel and Masada's Glory I did find the green though faint and MG also had bleeding from the signal, only found blue in High Sierra Snow

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens

GIF image

GIF image