AB: HOLY MOLEY PLUM

  • Subject: AB: HOLY MOLEY PLUM
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 08:56:27 -0500

Chacon, '06. An OGB type AB. Nice pattern and color here. The photo was
taken under 35mph wind conditions which resulted in the slight blur overall.

Posting always seems a bit slow as folks fortunate enough to attend the
convention start packing and leaving, so I thought I'd start posting a few
things I can't remember bing posted and maybe torture you with some seedling
photos. I'm a couple hundred miles north of Austin and until yesterday,
only ABs and a couple of SDBs have bloomed here. Yesterday a couple of TB
seedlings opened the first bloom along with Griff's AGAINST THE TIDE, a BB.
The early TBs will start this week here, so I think bloom will probably be
about right for those attending the convention for a lot of the TBs.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image