  • Subject: sdlg
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 12:19:09 -0500

Supposed to be a cross of ASHLEIGH NICOLE X KIOSK. That would make it an
OGB- type AB seedling. Can't be correct. Certainly that's what was planted
in the pot where this appeared, but a mouse, bird, squirrel or something
must have relocated another seed. Going to the trash heap when it finishes
blooming. I have doubts sometimes about what I see, but here it's total
disbelief. May still be an OGB- type, but not from those parents. In any
case the plant hasn't fared well. This is the first year the blooms haven't
been frozen and deformed. I've known from the beginning it probably wasn't
correct for what it was supposed to be, but I wanted to see a normal bloom
before I got rid of it. Yea! A bit more space will be available.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image