Re: sdlg

You're right about darker colors showing up in quarterbred types when
you wouldn't expect them. (I'm going to post an example of an OGB
that's not my seedling with it's parents as a 'show and tell' a bit
later, in fact). That's happened to me. They are wild about what a
given cross can give you. I don't think so here, though. Too many
differences from what should be siblings otherwise beyond just the
color. Those I have no doubts were true. I think I had some help
relocating a seed. I can be a very suspicious person sometimes.