Re: AB: PERSIAN MARKET X ZERZURA

  • Subject: Re: AB: PERSIAN MARKET X ZERZURA
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:55:58 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Donald Like the lines

Is this the first time it's bloomed?

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Eaves
Sent: Apr 5, 2008 5:18 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] AB: PERSIAN MARKET X ZERZURA

This morning I promised to torture everyone with a few seedling photos, so
here is one. Some siblings were posted last year. I think I sort of like
those blooms better, but this plant has the best habits and strongest
stalks. The results were variable on this cross. No two siblings looked
too much like the others. This one has better form than the photo shows
(the wind, natch). More lines here than on the siblings. Wasn't a serious
cross when I made it - more because both parents were blooming. Still fun
and not bad. I grow some I like less that are introduced. Then again, I
think my personal taste is always questionable :).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Anita Moran