* To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
* Subject: sdlg
* From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
* Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 12:19:09 -0500
* Sender: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Supposed to be a cross of ASHLEIGH NICOLE X KIOSK. That would make it an
OGB- type AB seedling. Can't be correct. Certainly that's what was
in the pot where this appeared, but a mouse, bird, squirrel or something
must have relocated another seed. Going to the trash heap when it
blooming. I have doubts sometimes about what I see, but here it's total
disbelief. May still be an OGB- type, but not from those parents. In any
case the plant hasn't fared well. This is the first year the blooms
been frozen and deformed. I've known from the beginning it probably
correct for what it was supposed to be, but I wanted to see a normal
before I got rid of it. Yea! A bit more space will be available.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA