RE: veined TB

I really like the color mix in this flower.  It is gorgeous.  I thought lines like that were all from plicata influence.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of orders at Sutton's
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:33 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] veined TB

Not sure if this is veining or not.  The effect is very striking in the garden, unfortunately the picture doesn't do it justice.  Out of Double Exposure, very wide with 7 buds.  I am starting to like the veined, non plictata stuff, not sure if anyone else does but they are growing on me.  My apologies, windy day made the photo taking difficult.

Mike Sutton