Re: AB: sdlg - flu shots

  • Subject: Re: AB: sdlg - flu shots
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:02:57 -0000

Hi Donald,

I've really been enjoying your photos here and your posts to the
arilrobin. I think that seedling's beautiful. If you really are going
to take the shovel to it I would be glad to take it off your hands and
see what would come from further crosses. It reminds me of a variety
I've wanted for years and just found localy, 'Witching', but with
broken color and unstable form. It looks like it could do some neat

If you really don't want it and wouldn't mind letting someone else
play with it I would gladly relieve you of it. If you would consider
it, you can e-mail me at: brockheilman@aol.com