MED: AB: median pocket

  • Subject: MED: AB: median pocket
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:43:06 -0500

Trying to situate medians where they would be happy. North facing bed
exposure for maximum cold exposure and under an oak tree for summer heat
protection. Seems to be working. The old AB ZWANENBURG is in the
foreground in front of an unidentified SDB (I think SDB, anyway). Old Z
fits the height category and is a bit weedy so has found itself a spot in
several locations. Manages to make itself at home whereever I end up
sticking it and is usually the first or second thing to bloom. This clump
is lagging behind some in other locations that have already finished
blooming.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA