Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:16 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] AB: sdlg clumps

Some OGB- type AB seedlings here. Some are retro in appearance, but I like
them for one reason or another and keep working with them. One reason is
their tendency to do what is seen here every year. Strong growth and
willingness to bloom can make me cut some slack for other deficiencies.
This particular bunch is situated so the show is visible from a lot
directions here. I'm going to regret when it's over.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Checked by AVG.