Re: Picture File Size

  • Subject: Re: Picture File Size
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:31:55 -0500

Is it possible that clumps shots be treated as multiple photos. I can get a
photo of a single iris down to under 40kb
but shots of clumps are very hard to get to that size without losing a lot
of quality. I don't think this is specific to
the program I use (photoshop elements), but rather because there is more
variation in a clump shot.

Sandra