Re: Re: AB: sdlg clumps

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: sdlg clumps
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:51:20 -0500

Donald  --  I'm not sure what the "retro" reference is tied to, but I consider the form of your SKATING PARTY X  LUMIERE d'AUTOMNE seedling to be close to ideal.  Yes, form does change as the years pass, but I think some of the super-ruffly stuff we're seeing begins to look like giant carnations.  True beauties usually stand the test of time, though. --  Griff