Re: Re: AB: shoe brown seedling

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: shoe brown seedling
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:08:38 -0600

Remember how I said the irises are coming up? Well, today we got over a foot of snow! I made that happen when I cleaned up my beds and bagged the leaves that I cover them with for the winter-I should appologise to the city! Half melted already but humph! Oh well, good for the water table. 2 weeks ago there was a fire ban it was so dry!
Ann Conway