Re: TB: SKATING PARTY X 'Lumiere d'Automne' again

  • Subject: Re: TB: SKATING PARTY X 'Lumiere d'Automne' again
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 02:07:01 -0000

I call that color taupe, Griff. Sort of a light brown/tan color with
a touch of rose and gray blended in. Not a favorite color of mine.
Not bad here though, much to my surprise.

Donald
--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
wrote:

> A very nice flower, Donald, and its recovery says a lot for it,
too! Nice standards, and falls just ruffly enough. I like the gold
shoulders. Very nice form overall. What would you call that
color? -- Griff