Re: Unknown - and photo size

  • Subject: Re: Unknown - and photo size
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:33:28 -0500

Agree resolution is key, but if your photo has less variation you lose less at same resolution.

eg.   both are 800 x 600  one 92.3 kb and one 3 kb - same resolution.

Sandra

p.s. couldn't resist.  This list has over 500 members and less than 5% post on a regular basis, wouldn't like to see someone stop posting because one of the other 475 some odd complain about the file size.