Re: HYB: Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:39:06 +0200

Hello Thomas,

i can't believe this tiny crooked thing is the father of your beautiful Clown Pants!
Miracles happen, that's why one should never blindly obey advise saying things shouldn't be done!

Clown Pants is doing  quite fine here and surely should have  bloom on 3 stalks if it keeps growing that well. Considering the size it arrived last fall, it surely is a tough number!

Thanks a lot!

Loïc
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7,almost 6 this year... - Nederland
 Email :
tasquierloic@cs.com