Re: Unknown - and photo size

  • Subject: Re: Unknown - and photo size
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 02:40:40 -0000

Sandra,

I'm floundering here. I checked out the properties on the photos and
then went and compared them to the large clump files I posted. Those,
large though they were, lost a lot in the reduction process. I've gone
back and tried several things and sent them to myself, but the results
are so unsatisfactory that I probably won't be posting many clump
shots. Like Linda, I like them. I just don't want to always have to
use my imagination to correct the obvious limitations exhibited. If
it's there, I want the incipient leafspot to show.

Where was that photo taken? That's a really nice photo. In Canada?
Your photo?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA