Re: HYB: Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 04:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Donald,
I've been enjoying your recent photos and sure hope
that CLOWN PANTS blooms for you soon, so that you can
consider some aril daubing with it. I've got a feeling
that it would make a great combination. In any case,
thanks for the feedback on its growth. I'm glad to
hear that its happy in Texas too.
Take care, Tom

Donald wrote:
...I keep hoping to see a bloomstalk show up on CLOWN
PANTS. The plant looks really good, but so far no sign
of bloom.