Re: TB: WILD VISION

  • Subject: Re: TB: WILD VISION
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:07:00 -0000

Griff,

It's very slow to increase. One of those that is always in danger of
blooming out if all the few fans should try and bloom the same season.

Donald

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
wrote:

> Donald -- Is Wild Vision a slow increaser for you? I tried to
get it from Barry Blyth a few years ago and was told he no longer has
it. -- Griff

I'll have