Late thaw in Quebec

Hi all,
It always knocks me out when I tune into Iris Photos to see first blooms and see that Donald's season is winding down.  We had soooo much snow this year that I can't even bare to talk about it anymore.  Anyway, my Arilbreds have made it through yet another Winter and look unscathed.  It amazes me how they can endure such punishment and still be alive in the Spring.  Attached are a few photos of what it looks like up here North of Montreal.  One is of Bagdad's Folly the other is a photo of my front yard.

JPEG image

JPEG image